Last Modified February 13, 2019
At ERX Pharmaceuticals Inc., (“ERX,” “we,” “us” or “our”) we take your privacy and the security of your information very seriously.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Policy describes the types of information we gather from people visiting our Site and from individual users (“you” or “users”) interacting with our Site and how we use, transfer, and secure such information. By accessing any Site, you agree to be bound by this Policy. This Policy does not govern information we receive from third parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Site. Each time you use any Site, the current version of this Policy will apply. Accordingly, when you use any Site, you should check the date of this Policy (which appears at the top) and review any changes since you last reviewed the Policy.
Types of Information We Collect
We may collect two types of information from users of our Sites: “Personal Information,” which is information that you provide that can be used to identify you (such as name, email address, etc.), and “Aggregate Information,” which is information that cannot be used to identify you (such as frequency of visits to the Site, browser type, etc.)
- Personal Information Collected
- We collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use our Site. For example, you may provide us with your email address, first name and last name, phone number, or other Personal Information.
- If you choose to share information publicly through our Site please understand that we cannot control the actions of third parties who could collect this information.
- Collection of Personal Information by Third Parties
- Aggregate Information Collected
- Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you. Aggregate Information may be collected when you visit our Site, independent of any information you voluntarily enter. Additionally, we may use one or more processes to de-identify information that contains Personal Information, such that only Aggregate Information remains. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
- For example, when you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. Such information could include your operating system, the site from which you linked to us (“referring page”), the name of the website you choose to visit immediately after ours (called the “exit page”), information about other websites you have recently visited, browser (software used to browse the internet) type and language, device identifier numbers, your site activity, and the time and date of your visit. Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser at this time.
- Use of “Cookies”
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to help us identify you when you come to our Site. You have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you may be unable to use those aspects of our Sites that require registration in order to participate. You can learn more about cookies and how they work at www.allaboutcookies.org. You can always disable cookies through your browser settings. Doing so, however, may disable certain features on our Sites. You can opt-out from third party cookies that are used for advertising purposes on the NAI website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
- Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
- We may transfer Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of providing the Site. We may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates or third party service providers to provide you with the Site. For example, we may transfer your Personal Information to third party service providers to (i) assist with providing the Site; (ii) communicate with you about current or future offerings. These third party service providers are not authorized to retain, share, store or use the Personal Information for any purposes other than to provide the services they have been hired to provide.
- We may also elect to transfer your Personal Information to third parties under special circumstances to: (i) to comply with a legal requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Us; (ii) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; (iii) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of ERX; (iv) when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of ERX or other persons, or (v) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of ERX.
- Corrections/Information Removal/Opt-Out
- You can request that any Personal Information stored by us to be deleted at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We may require you to provide certain information to verify that it is you making the request. However, we will not delete information that we are required to retain in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication.
- Children and Privacy
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children in connection with the features of our Sites. If we become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information through our Sites, we will immediately remove the individual’s personally identifiable information from our files.
- How Do We Protect Your Information
- We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the Personal Information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third-parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your Personal Information.
- Each time you use our Site the current version of the Policy will apply. When you use our Site, you should check the date of this Policy (which appears at the top of the Policy) and review any changes since the last version. Our business changes frequently and this Policy is subject to change from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, our current Policy applies to all information that we have about you. We will not materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of your privacy without the consent of affected customers.
- How Do You contact Us?
- To contact us with your questions or comments regarding this Policy or the information collection and dissemination practices of this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visitors That Reside Outside the United States
- ERX provides its Sites for the purpose of serving interested parties within the United States. The laws governing the collection and use of information within the United States may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to use our Site, or share your Personal Information with ERX, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States as appropriate, and you are expressly consenting to the transfer of your data to the United States.
- Governing Law
- This Policy is governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, U.S.A. without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.